Applicants must be children under 18 years of age as of June 13, 2015.
Apply before April 30th, 2015.
All participants will be recognized!
Instructions for art work submission:
- The art work can be made using any materials.
- Each individual art work would be displayed separately on easels or tables, so it must be mounted on firm cardboard or any form of mounting for proper display.
- Art works made from recycled materials are highly encouraged. You can show that one person’s trash is another person’s treasure!
- The art work could be a painting, drawing, sculpture, diorama, photography, or any creative form factors.
- Completed art work must be dropped-off at Green Kids Conference location on Friday June 12, 2015 (3 to 5 PM) or before the Conference begins on Saturday, June 13, 2015 (9 to 10:30 AM).
- You must pickup your art-work at the end of the conference at 3:30 PM on June 13, 2015.