Green Kids Conference
Invites young artists to participate in the,
Environmental Arts Exhibit
Express your environmental passion and message through arts using various form factors
A picture is worth thousand words!
Applicants must be children under 18 years of age as of June 13, 2015.
Apply before April 30th, 2015.
All participants will be recognized!
Instructions for art work submission:
- The art work can be made using any materials.
- Each individual art work would be displayed separately on easels or tables, so it must be mounted on firm cardboard or any form of mounting for proper display.
- Art works made from recycled materials are highly encouraged. You can show that one personâ€™s trash is another personâ€™s treasure!
- The art work could be a painting, drawing, sculpture, diorama, photography, or any creative form factors.
- Completed art work must be dropped-off at Green Kids Conference location on Friday June 12, 2015 (3 to 5 PM) or before the Conference begins on Saturday, June 13, 2015 (9 to 10:30 AM).
- You must pickup your art-work at the end of the conference at 3:30 PM on June 13, 2015.
Environmental Artist Entry Form